Mistubishi Projection TV

I have a 2001 vs-45607. The problem is the picture is dark, squeezed top bottom, and it has a little vertical jitter. I've done a lot of research on it, and what I've found is that the 9V regulator is most likely bad. unfortunately I don't know what it looks like. I know I could replace it if I knew what it looked like so I could get the position of the board to order the part. Anyone have a picture of where it is on the board or what it should look like? Or any description in general. I can send a picture if needed.

Scott

Not to discourage you, but it falls into the category of if you have to ask, you really shouldn't be poking around in a projection TV. Start with something simple and learn the basics first, this is a job for someone with some troubleshooting and TV safety experience.

Reply to
James Sweet

You'll need to find a schematic and get a grid number like IC9001 then find out where it is located on the chassis (usually grouped with other components with 9000 numbers.) Then you can get a number off the device. Maybe someone who has a schematic or has worked on this set before will read your post and reply but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting. Also it kind of bugs me that you don't have any idea what you're looking for, are you sure you can handle this kind of repair?

Reply to
Meat Plow

Scott