Memphis Audio FQP mosfets

Hello;

I have been searching for a source for the out of production FQP12P20 and FQP10N20 mosfets. These devices have great spec's

200V 19A 140W.

These came out of a Memphis Audio amp and I'm looking for suitable replacements but thees too are hard to come by. I have found wholesale houses that sell the FQP's but won't talk to you unless you want to order 1000 pieces with a $500 minimum.

Please advice, I welcome your wisdom.

Sparkey

Reply to
Sparkey