Marconiphone/Ferguson generic cross reference ?

of 1970s transistors eg I found related crosses for AF2 = BC109, AF6 = BC107 but what is OP1A, PNP, audio power transistor and its complement OP1B

N_Cook

Some BRC / Marconiphone / Ferguson generic cross references as the info does not seem to be out there. Late 1960s / 1970s transistors, from a few Newnes books, some duplication it would seem in lower spec uses AF1 = BF187 AF2 = BC109 AF4 = BFY52 AF6 = BC107 AF8 = AC128 AF11 = BC186 AF13 = BC186

OP1A = OP2A = AC128 OP1B = OP2B = AC176

RF7 = BF194

Some complementary pairings of the time AC142, AC141 AC154, AC157 AC188, AC187 AD162, AD161 AC186, AC131 AC153, AC176

N_Cook

If my memory serves me well AC128 & AC127 complimentary push pull output

Regards John.

Reply to
John Ferrier