Marantz PMD222 cassette recorder

I have a PMD222 cassette recorder with a motor no run problem. I have cleaned all the switch contacts,no help. Unsoldered the motor leads, put 3 volts on them, motor runs fine. Does anyone have a schematic for the motor control board or the whole recorder? Help! Thanks, Tom

Reply to
hifi-tek

But is one of the leaf switches bent a bit, especially the tape-in one that users can easily upset. Then check any transistor that passes current to the motor

Reply to
N_Cook

t 3

tor

at

the

Navigate the following link to get to the service area and request the manual. Parts are also available.

Dan

Link:

abrsvc