Magnavox service menu for overscan

Hey all, I've got a 32" tube Philips/Magnavox with a hefty overscan that I would like to reduce. I can get to the service menu that has these items:

  1. CA7AQ A81VS2-2.2
  2. CODES 14 17 6 1 0 0
  3. OPT 85 131 47 188 255 0 0
  4. SYS
  5. (NOTHING)
  6. SKIPPED
  7. Anything in here that will let me adjust the overscan?

Many thanks for any pointers!

PS. the set is about 6 years old...

--
Sid V.
Reply to

How much overscan are we talking ? Did this happen all of a sudden ? If its severs then the TV has a fault so before you play with service menus fix the TV.

Tell us more

Reply to
kip