Magic Circle tv aerial

Anyone know who makes these, and more importantly, what the db gain is?

David Sewell

After much research I found the information. My brother has this aerial (Active Magic Circle) for reception of TV Freeview, on groundfloor level with many close buildings. The results are better than anything tried so far. Found it to be 28db gain.

Thanks.

Reply to
David Sewell

It will be rubbish, so don't waste your money.

--
*I got a sweater for Christmas. I really wanted a screamer or a moaner*

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Over what!!! A wire poked into a dog turd? :-) Tnx for the laugh,

Reply to
Allodoxaphobia

so

Surprisingly no. But several other supposedly respected brand names. Though I do appreciate the whole area of reception via indoor aerials as being rather "grey". But, thanks none the less, what was the name? never quite caught it !

Regards, David

Reply to
David Sewell

And as a nice feature, prevent static by a can 'anti static spay', I guess :-)

--
Kind regards,
Gerard Bok

Including all the nasties you *really* don't want...

--
*Does fuzzy logic tickle? *

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The OP 'might' have included some substantiation for his claim of 28 dB.....

jak

Reply to
jakdedert

Easy enough to add a 28 dB amp. But amplified turd just becomes larger turd. ;-)

--
*Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It's giving a result easily and cheaply in a situation where it is not possible to fit an external system. So...I don't know what your all bitching about. Thanks, Jesus luvs ya, Regards, David

Reply to
David Sewell