Ink Jet Printed Wrapping Paper

k.. who got really lazy and printed off their own wrapping paper?

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

SMALL gifts ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Excellent for an mp3 player but not the widescreen tv.

11x17 paper + tiling with lots of tape for bigger stuff..

Works out best when I get replacement ink cartridges for Christmas :)

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

And the cost advantage ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

You could design your own paper.. the possibilities are endless, especially with a tabloid or larger format printer.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

I designed and printed all my own cards this year. [polishes halo and waits for sarcastic comments]

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Adrian Tuddenham

And you didn't send me one ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Lazy? Moi?

-Gift cards that come with their own "wrapper envelopes"

-colored bags

-white envelope marked with red pen "RED ENVELOPE"

Reply to
Richard Henry

I was doing that with a dot matrix printer, over 20 years ago. I wrote a program that let you enter a message, and would print it with each line offset by one character so that it could be read both vertically and horizontally over the entire page.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Happy Christmas

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Adrian Tuddenham

--
Reply to
John Fields

I printed my own "Thank You" cards. :-)

But my family started a tradition many years ago - "I'm not buying anybody anything, so don't anybody buy anything for me - instead, spend that money on yourself, and call it my gift to you.

"Your gift to me will be simply the pleasure of knowing that you got something you actually want. :-)"

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Um, isn't it a little late by then? ;-)