Luxman L210 on-off light don't go

Hello i have an older Luxman 210, with the power on-off light won't go. I've measured on the pins 0,8 Volt, i think this is too little. Someone has an idea or can tell me, where to find a wiring diagram ?

Thanks Joachim

Reply to
Joachim Berlich

Your volt meter may not be set on the correct range (AC or DC).

They're 24 volt lamps. Likely only the lamp is bad.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

P.S.

Actually, I think there was a 24 volt zener diode on the main board, which paralleled the lamp. If memory serves, there is a browned spot there because the zener ran hot. The zener tends to short when the lamp goes out.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

servicemanuals.net