Looking for phono sockets on Marantz ST610

Anyone know where I can find a set of these please? There are two sets and the output one has stopped working so I changed it for the oscilloscope one. It screws out very easily and the contacts pull off very easily as well.

They look pretty generic but I dont know how to identify who made them or where I would find one? They werent actually made by Marantz were they?

Or is there anything obvious I am missing on repairing the one which is in there. One channel stopped working and I cant see any break in the metalwork or anywhere the contacts would have stopped making contact on it. (so I presumed something was broken inside, - in the shaft somewhere inaccessible)

Reply to
myfathersson