Obslete parts

I'm currently working on two vintage amps, and I need to find three replacement parts for them. One 1N829A, 2SC3346, and 2.2K 5W 5% resisters. If any one out there know what they are or where I can find the information, you would be a God Send.

Reply to
retron2000

Google for NTE It's a company that sells substitute parts.

Reply to
Xmission

news:sci.electronics.repair is a better newsgroup for repair questions.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

My first stop:

The diode got a few hits. bdent has the transistor:

JW