Lacie D2Control Rev1.3

Hi,

I'm trying to repair a power module. Q5 is dead and D1 too. D1. I think a wrong power supply was connected to the Lacie. D1 is in reversed position between + 5 or + 12 V and the GND. It'is not possible to read down the type of D1, Q5 and of Q4 as well. D1 is maybe a shotky one. Can anybody help me furnishing the missing information ?

With kind regard

Reply to
Alpigo