Aschtech Z-12 data cable & 16-pin Fischer connector S104A086

hello, I'm doing my diploma thesis on three gps receiver Ashtech Z-12 and I've got big problem with lack of data cables (16-pin Fischer connector A086, 104 series to receive and on the other side DB-9 F to PC)

I need 2 cable for each receiver (to provide DGPS corrections and to collect data form receiver) I was looking for this cables on the Internet, but it looks too expensive (over 100$ per each) and hard to get. I think that the cheapest way is to do this cable on my own, but this

16-pin Fischer's connector also isn't such popular.

Does someone maybe have such connectors or this data cable and want to sell at a good price ;) ?

I tried to get it from local distributor in my country (Poland) but

40euro/per each is too much for me Maybe someone knows how to get this part quite cheap and quick somewhere in UK or somewhere else ?

Thanks for your help Wladimirec

Reply to
wladimirec

Why not use their cheap disposable connectors?  Or, if you can buy
them alone, just the contact blocks?

http://www.fischerconnectors.com/pdf/LUC_Series_v1.pdf
Reply to
John Fields