Av-28t25eks shut down after 10 seconds.

Hi,

My JVC av28t25ek shuts down after 10 seconds. If I then turn the system off and on a few times it eventually stays on. Could someone point me in the right direction to repair this?? also where can i download the service manual.

Any help would be great.

Reply to
Tim

In data Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:19:53 +0200, Tim ha scritto:

Chassis? B.T.W. change electrolytic caps in power supply primary and secondary ;)

--
Inty.Evolution
intiglietta@email.it -> per email normali e con immagini Jpeg

Hi Tim, Send me your email and I'll send you the pdf manual. It's not a common problem, but what is happening sounds like the protection circuit tripping- may be a high voltage cap leaking or the Loptx arcing...or even an intermittent short in the tube !! .Its not old enough to have electrolytics at fault really.

Andrew

Reply to
Cliff Top