Looking for a portable (mp3 size) AM TUNER.

I looking for something small - the size of a MP3 player. I need a AM tuner, and if it has MP3 option, that would be a bonus. Why is it they make fm tuner with MP3 players but not am tuners?

Reply to
lbbss

I think the problem with AM radio is they need a bigger antenna, not to mention the fact that most of the interesting stations (at least in my area) are on FM.

Reply to
Shawn Hirn

Since you didn't say how much you want to spend, check out these guys:

-Nick

Reply to
N. Morrow