Help identifying a cracked component - picture link included.

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone could take a shot at identifying this:

It's a TO-92 (or very close) type package and came from a Q-Tec 650W Triple Fan 24P, item no 14348. The silkscreen has it identified as Q4, so I would guess a transistor or related? It cracked when the supply blew, all I can read is C. 44 and 447. Maybe someone could take a guess at what I think is a manufacturers logo at the top?

Many thanks

Reply to
fahrenheit_451_v

Could be a bipolar transistor or a fet or something else. "Q" is used rather loosely as a parts designator. The image didn't help me. Sorry.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

Have you tried Q-Tec support?

Ross Herbert

support?

Yes, have sent several emails to their various support locales, they have never replied :/

Reply to
fahrenheit_451_v