Recommendations for MP3 Player/FM Transmitter

I'm looking for recommendations for an MP3 player with FM transmitter for use in an automobile that only has a basic AM-FM radio. Here's a list of the features that I would like to have:

Accepts USB flash drives of at least 16 Gb, preferably up to at least 32 Gb Displays MP3 data such as song title & artist (if it's in the MP3 file, of course), folder name, etc. Allows navigation of folders Ability to select FM broadcast frequency Remembers last selection after power down Rewind & fast forward Repeat & random Includes remote control Strong FM signal is good... I don't like noisy music.

I've looked at some listed on Amazon.com and a couple of Asian sources, but I'd like to hear recommendations (pros and cons) from someone who has actual experience with them. I'm not looking for bottom dollar units, but want good value for the money.

Thanks for the help

--
David
dgminala at mediacombb dot net

If you already have the player you can buy a transmitter.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse
Reply to