portable jukebox/mp3 player thru car stereo

Hi all, I don't know if this is the right forum, but here goes: Would it not be possible to connect the mp3 player phones output to you car stereo (assuming one has an input jack), rather than using the funky, squeaky, jamming-up tape player cartridge POS that's available now?

Mike in Dayton

Reply to
Mike Smith

If your auto radio has an external input, this can be done. If not, there are some very good quality stereo FM modulators around that are portable. I have seen these for about $20 and up. I found that the quality goes up with the price.

--

Jerry G. ======

Mike in Dayton

Reply to