Looking 4 Software for Morrow 9052 pc based spec/analyser

Looking for 32 bit windows , ie win 95 or higher software for the Morrow 9052 pc based spectrum analyser, I have the instrument and the 'version 1' windows 3.1 based control software, which is marked 'demonstration' it functions, but not 100 p/c

Morrow, have been taken over and the new out-fit is not supporting the product , I have only just aquired the instrument and missed the oppertunity to download the software from morrow's web site, which is now closed ..

Tnx

Graham .

Reply to
Graham