LCD monitor discolouring/fault

have a prob with one of my LCD monitors, a 17" Philips 170B4.

it has developed a light blue discolouring filling about one third of the screen, running a perfect vertical. nothing to do with my PC or vid card, as it still has the fault when standing alone.

is it fixable?

TIA

Sid

Reply to
Sid Fishes

screen, running a perfect vertical. nothing

theres another thread current on this now

NT

Reply to
meow2222

screen, running a perfect vertical. nothing

Being a philips tech and seen this many times you need a panel or lcd sreen. now worht the cost almost the same as a new monitor sometime even more

Reply to
David Naylor