laptop fan

months.

Hey, if the 12v caps will last a year, go with those instead especially if they'll save a penny for the set.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

.....................and killing off junkies!!!

Reply to
ian field

They would have a lot of trouble with a blunt needle. I had to buy some real needles and medical syringes when I need to poke a hole into a part. I use a whetstone to blunt the tips of needles I use for flux and grease.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Did you really get a fan from Sony for such low price as $50? Gongratulations! In a Finnish electronics group (sfnet.harrastus.elektroniikka), there was a case being discussed where Sony charged over =8060 for a just basic screw! (Though it was labelled as a special Sony screw, of course :-)

And yes - the over =8060 (can't recall the exact value) price was the price which Sony had charged when the authorized service of the Finnish importer had ordered it.

Reply to
Simoc

From watching the cop shows on TV and seeing how wary the cops are of searching suspected junkies who are very likely to have well used sharps rattling about in their pockets along with their loose change, penknife, knuckle duster, etc - Maplins oil syringes are probably sharper than the rusty objects the junkies share with the bum chums!!!

Reply to
ian field

All you need is a fine surface whetstone and a little patience to change the shape or re-sharpen a needle. On the other hand, a lot of farm supply stores have disposable veterinary grade needles and syringes for sale, cheap.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

months.

Either way, Sony makes some fantastic laptops, I have a Toshiba which I really like too, the Tecra series are nice.

Reply to
James Sweet

Maybe you could just wear thinner shorts.

-- The e-mail address in our reply-to line is reversed in an attempt to minimize spam. Our true address is of the form snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net.

Reply to
CJT