Konica 7040 Copier Questions/Service Manual wanted

I just accquired a Konica 7040 photocopier for our college radio station. While this copier is currently working, I'd like to find a service manual for this copier to help maintain it in the future.

Additionally, what I am looking to do right now (and hopefully the service manual will aid this) is to connect this copier to the network as a printer (it is a digital copier) It appears I need something along the lines of a Konica kn-302 interface and possibly an IP402 "computer"? Do I need the ip402? Which interfaces are compatible with this copier? Anyone have one they're willing to let go cheaply or give to a college radio station?

Thanks, Eric Kotz Engineering Director WITR

Reply to
newsgroups

Hi Eric

To network your 7040, you need to have the IP402. IP stands for image processer and it has the NIC in it and has a scsi interface to the copier. You have to have the interface card that goes on the copier as well. That is older technology, so you might be able to find the stuff online somewhere, or at a local dealer, or KonicaMinolta branch office.

You also need the proper driver, you can get it from

for no charge. Just click on the Drivers tab and put it the proper info about your copier and type of os. Good luck finding the IP unit.

-d

Reply to
Dad1001

Hi Eric

To network your 7040, you need to have the IP402. IP stands for image processer and it has the NIC in it and has a scsi interface to the copier. You have to have the interface card that goes on the copier as well. That is older technology, so you might be able to find the stuff online somewhere, or at a local dealer, or KonicaMinolta branch office.

You also need the proper driver, you can get it from

for no charge. Just click on the Drivers tab and put it the proper info about your copier and type of os. Good luck finding the IP unit.

-d

Reply to
Dad1001

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $10.79 and downloaded immediately after payment from

snipped-for-privacy@justmanuals.com

Reply to
MrManuals