Need help to ID Fisher TV resistors

I have a Fisher PC-6525 that had 3 resistors in the HV section burn up. These resistors are 5-7W ceramic resistors mounted off the board. They are R608 R609 and R410 right in the area of an STR30130. They all cracked and one actually fell apart. None have any markings left that can be read. If anyone has a print that you could look up the values I would really appreciate it. k

Reply to
Floyd Gilmour

Doesn't show an R410 but R411 off the emitter of the HOT is a 6.8 ohm

7watt. The other two are 220ohm 10watts.

Tech Data

Reply to
Floyd Gilmour