KBPC2510 bridge

I need to replace this bridge. The original is a KBPC2510. Its a 1000v

25A part. I'm ordering some other parts from a supplier that has GBPC2510's in stock. I looked at the data sheet and they both seem to be identical. Does anyone know if there is a difference between the two? Thanks, Lenny.
Reply to
captainvideo462002

Yes the manufacturer's part code.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

But would that affect the performance of the device or iuts ability to dissipate heat? . One is apparently a plastic package and the other is metal. Both seem to be rated similarly..Lenny

Reply to
captainvideo462002