K750i cannot acquire network

My K750i is working fine on everything, like menus, camera, etc... But he cannot acquire any network. Any hint? Thank you for your answer!

Reply to
Nicola Salvi

Nicola Salvi ha escrito:

And what is a "K7501i"?

Reply to
lsmartino

lsmartino ha scritto:

Sony Ericsson K750i, it's a mobile phone.

Reply to
Nicola Salvi

Nicola Salvi ha escrito:

OK, it could be that it lost its programing, or someone changed the network settings accidentally. Take it to your mobile company authorized service center. They will reprogram it.

Reply to
lsmartino

I already tried all software management, I even flashed it several times, but nothing... I think it can be a hardware problem...

lsmartino ha scritto:

Reply to
Nicola Salvi

Well then make sure it is set to the correct network, 850mhz, 900mhz,

1700mhz or 1800mhz whichever your carrier uses. There are also some other important settings you must have set correctly, but honestly I havn't done much work on cell phones since the TDMA & Analog days. If it is an electronics problem you can probably forget about fixing it unless it is the antenna.

- Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy