JVC AV21BT7ENS sound missing?

This TV suddenly lost sound completely. No Nicam OSD, no suond from speakers nor headphones.

Any ideas?

JMK

Reply to
JMK

JMK skrev:

El-cheep'o Vestel chassis 11AKxx (45 perhaps?) I would look at the MSP ic, if it gets supply voltage, if there is any action on the I2C bus (and if the bus is connected to the OTC ic) a defective EEProm could do it too, but that might destroy some geometry also, it does on the larger tube sets from JVC/Vestel BT7 and BT8.

With kind regards

Jan Rasmussen - radiomekanic with no job :(

Reply to
Jan Rasmussen