Is there any adjustment to focus on a Samsung SC-D353?

Just got this unit in and it doesnt seem to be focusing at all or exposing the video properly

All I get on the screen and on the cartridge are whited-out fuzzy blobs moving across the screen where there should be (for example) people or things. This is so bad that what is recorded is hardly recognisable as people or things!

The menu doesnt seem to have any adjustment to focus. White balance was set to AUTO. If I move white balance off AUTO, I do seem to be able to get the exposure a bit better but how do you adjust the focus on this camera please? And in practice can I not set the white balance to AUTO?

Is it possibly stuck on some form of macro mode which prevents normal focus?

Reply to
Amanda Ripanykhazov

Dunno. Free Service manual here, if it helps

--
Adrian C
Reply to