interface at89c51 to adc0809 and connect to PC

does anyone know how to make connection from adc0809 to at89c51, i want ot connect the micro to PC through serial port and how does the assembler would be? cause i'm new in this subject. replies to buwono snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Will be greatly appreciated. thank you.

Reply to
bon2

I will be happy to get help in the assembler code for interfacing at89c51 to adc0809.

best regards shay laicht.

Reply to
shay-l

I bet you will. Why are you using assembler ? Too cheap to use a high level language ?

A certain amount will depend on how you implemeted your circuitry anyway.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear