Cleaning UPS battery leakage

Hi,

Probably an easy question. I have a UPS which suffered battery leakage. The resulting leakage seems to be "crystallization" underneath the batteries (which I have not removed yet). What is the safest way of cleaning this up once the batteries have been removed?

Ryan

Reply to
Ryan Underwood

The

(which

the

Warm water and baking soda.

NSM

I finally got around to cleaning up this unit, and this did in fact work well. You can hear the 'sizzle' as the baking soda neutralizes the acid. I kept wiping until I couldn't hear sizzle anymore, then wiped it dry and let it sit for awhile. Thanks!

Reply to
Ryan Underwood