info for Hitachi service code

I searched the web and found that my particular model #50EX10B doesn't have a service code. All adjustments are made by VR's. Would have been nice for the service manual to mention this, but again, I'm a beginner in repair.

Reply to
stokesb

you say you are a beginner, it is not too late to "see the light" I have seen the light but it was about

10 years too late, now all the damage has been done, you have your whole life ahead of you, get out now while it is not too late.
Reply to
Eric