[Hitachi Tool] Insert asm code in C Code

Hello

I want to insert some ASM Instructions in a C Code. I trie _ASM, __ASM, #ASM and I have always a error.

Do you have a idea for insert some ASM instructions in a C code

I used :

Hitachi Embedded Workshop (c) 1999 Hitachi Micro Systems Europe (c) 1999 Hitachi Ltd.

Version 1.0 (release 5)

Hitachi HEW for SH7055

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Bob

Don't have my manuals here but I do recall that the compiler reference manual gives an explicit example that works fine.

Regards, Ken Asbury

Reply to
Ken Asbury

#pragma asm ... #pragma endasm

works in HEW 2.1

regards, Darcy Roberts

Ken Asbury wrote:

Reply to
Darcy Roberts

The manuals (for the latest release) are freely downloadable from the Renesas website:

Steve.

Reply to
Stephen Clarke

Thanks for the update. I've been working on other micros and had missed the change.

Regards, Ken

Reply to
Ken Asbury

Thanks all in fact I want to invert and copy a external code I convert my external code with motice.exe into a C structure and I make a pointer function to call my external code.

"Bob" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com... : Hello : : I want to insert some ASM Instructions in a C Code. : I trie _ASM, __ASM, #ASM and I have always a error. : : Do you have a idea for insert some ASM instructions in a C code : : I used : : : Hitachi Embedded Workshop : (c) 1999 Hitachi Micro Systems Europe : (c) 1999 Hitachi Ltd. : : : Version 1.0 (release 5) : : Hitachi HEW for SH7055 : : : Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Bob