Impression 9 Plus 19" CRT Socket

Does anyone know where I can find the CRT socket for a Impression 9 Plus monitor? Yes, that is the model number of the unit...No chassis number. It's a 19" SVGA color computer monitor.

The numbers on the socket itself are as follows:

INCHANG ISDS

01003 (stamped on) 4497 (inside a triangle)

The picture tube is as follows:

LG Electronics M4600G903X05(AA)

00100217 N

This socket is arc'ed pretty badly. Probably explains why the picture would get large black bands on one side and it would clear up if you slapped it on the side.

--
Daniel Rudy

Email address has been base64 encoded to reduce spam
Decode email address using b64decode or uudecode -m

Why geeks like computers: look chat date touch grep make unzip
strip view finger mount fcsk more fcsk yes spray umount sleep
Reply to
Daniel Rudy

Take it out and throw it on the flatbed scanner. Post alink to where you upload it. Probably one of the three or four standard ones, unless Sony built it. That's two more I think right now, spanning year maybe three.

There should be nothing special about this socket.

JURB

Reply to
ZZactly

At about the time of 2/20/2006 10:18 PM, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com stated the following:

I got the bright idea of calling the outfit here in the US that supports it. Their getting the pricing on it right now. If it's $20 or less with shipping, I'll go for it. Otherwise, I'll go to a buddy and have him take a few pictures and I'll post them here to see what you guys think.

--
Daniel Rudy

Email address has been base64 encoded to reduce spam
Decode email address using b64decode or uudecode -m

Why geeks like computers: look chat date touch grep make unzip
strip view finger mount fcsk more fcsk yes spray umount sleep
Reply to
Daniel Rudy

Here are the pictures...

Just to let you guys know, these images are pretty big.

-- Daniel Rudy

Reply to
Daniel Rudy