CRT Tube Socket

I have a CRT Tube socket that's arc'ed pretty bad internally. It causes large areas of the picture to black out. If you hit it, it comes back then goes again. I contacted the US rep and they don't sell parts. They quoted me $75.00/hour + parts + shipping. Ouch. Anyways, I took some pictures of the part and posted them up on my web site. These images are pretty big though at ~900KB or so.

Any suggestions as to an equivalent part I could replace it with?

--
Daniel Rudy

Email address has been base64 encoded to reduce spam
Decode email address using b64decode or uudecode -m

Why geeks like computers: look chat date touch grep make unzip
strip view finger mount fcsk more fcsk yes spray umount sleep
Reply to
Daniel Rudy

kip

Are we supposed to guess the Make / Model and the Part Number. Supply use with those including the location and maybe we can give you some information as to were to obtain a replacement.

No Magic Ball Today

Reply to
kip

Are we supposed to guess the Make / Model and the Part Number. Supply use with those including the location and maybe we can give you some information as to were to obtain a replacement.

No Magic Ball Today

Reply to
kip

At about the time of 2/25/2006 4:47 AM, kip stated the following:

Oh, sorry.

It's a computer monitor. Impression 9 Plus.

--
Daniel Rudy

Email address has been base64 encoded to reduce spam
Decode email address using b64decode or uudecode -m

Why geeks like computers: look chat date touch grep make unzip
strip view finger mount fcsk more fcsk yes spray umount sleep
Reply to
Daniel Rudy

At about the time of 2/25/2006 4:48 AM, kip stated the following:

Oh, Sorry. It's an Impression 9 Plus. I have no idea what the part number is, but the markings stamped on the socket say 01003 if that helps at all. It does have a name molded into the plastic though, which I think is the manufacturer. That name in Inchang. Someone suggested that it could very well be one of the standard types, but I'm not sure which one.