Identification of components

I have a number of components on a board that I am trying to identify and was wondering if anyone can help with this. These are all SMDs on a underwater camera strobe (Sea & Sea YS-27DX)

Five pin device identified as an IC (U1 and U6) with markings T F Four pin device identified as Silicon controlled rectifier with markings 692 CD Transistor with markings HQ and then vertically 1E Five pin transformer with markings C.000

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Chairman WAPSAC

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 04:39:20 -0700 (PDT), Chairman WAPSAC put finger to keyboard and composed:

wondering if anyone can help with this. These are all SMDs on a underwater camera strobe (Sea & Sea YS-27DX)

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar