I want to disjoin this group How?

I want to disjoin this group How? I am from Indonesia

Reply to
budi

See ya'!

jak

Reply to
jakdedert

There is no subscribe or unsubscribe for Google Group users. Just stop coming to the group.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Wow, that's a new one.

This is Usenet and has little or nothing to do with Google. It is like a bulletin board - just stop posting or reading it.

Read "the basics of Usenet"

Reply to
default