Serious proposal to this group

Maybe people who would try to deal with physical things like transistors and wire that are made of chemical elements like silicon and copper SHOULD TRY TO GET A LITTLE BIT OF KNOWLEDGE OF PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY BEFORE THEY SMART OFF.

Reply to
<tapwater

and

SMART

Do you mean about the band gap thingy that someone mentioned earlier?

Reply to
Hlrsr

Could you be a little more specific?

Reply to
Tom Biasi

No I can't be more specific. It is just a general observation based on observing several discussions (not only discussions that I got involved in).

TRY

Reply to
<tapwater

Well its a basic group. Some people are learning and some people are teaching. I often do both. Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Tapwater scribeth:

Reply to
PeteS

Some people know a lot about how to make a circuit work, or also what is NOT a good way to make a circuit. Even if they don't know the basic science behind how things work, they can still give a valuable contribution to this group.

Just my 2 cents.

Mark

Reply to
redbelly

Managing both sides is real hard for people like me. Eventhough theory leads to application, for topics like electronics, you can't distinguish science from technology...

cheers ...Ad!

Reply to
...Ad!

I suggest you try to learn to not be such an idiot.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Yeah, he's preaching about proper group behavior when he can't even learn to post like everyone else.

John

SHOULD

THEY

Reply to
<tapwater

I think we found a troll, a dumb one but a troll none the less.

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Coming from you that's curious advice !

If you know a bit about chemistry and physics, it certainly hasn't helped your circuit design skills !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 13:07:39 GMT, in message , scribed:

Yes, well, the evidence abounds that you ignore what you don't want to hear. You've shown no good knowledge of either physics or chemistry (which subjects, by the way, are somewhat off-topic for the group), and you've shown abysmal ignorance of electricity and electronics. Tell us please, why should anyone give a damn what someone as rude and ignorant as yourself thinks? Now, that's a fourth very simple question for you. And you won't be able to handle it. Another whiny, cry-baby, "kiss my butt" response is on the way. This time, no-one is taking the bet.

Reply to
Alan B

Maybe people who would try to deal deal with usenet should learn to post correctly.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen

Oh, well, children will be children.

Good-Bye. Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

He represents a surprisingly common phenomenon, the "usenet pain slut." This is a person who craves public humiliation and discovers that newsgroups are a good place to find it. He doesn't have the guts to, say, walk into a biker bar and tell everybody that their girlfriends are sluts and their motorcycles are ugly.

John

transistors and

TRY

SMART

Reply to
<tapwater

----------------- "I Think We're All Bozo's On This Bus", Firesign Theater, 1973

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000\'s of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!

Did you ever get to play around with those live power lines with that secret device you had? We are all eagerly awaiting the test results... Of course we'd all expect that to be backed up with a full physics explanation now as well, but we are sure you are capable of it. Keep us posted.

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones