Mitsubishi TV Help

Hello,

I have a Mitsubishi VS-4543 TV and I accidently turned on the Quickview feature by holding down the "QV" button on the remote. Because of this, the previous channel button no longer works. How can I disabled this Quickview feature?

Also, when I press the Picture in Picture button on the remote, It pops up on the screen with the Input and channel, but there is no box on the screen displaying this other input, just those words/numbers. Does something need to be turned on?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
reddolphin