I cant find this state on the map.

I'm referring to the State called SOLID, or SOLID STATE! (And by the way, who is their governor)?

.... :)

Reply to
tubeguy

Did you try State of Confusion ?

Reply to
KenW

You don't look on a map to find solid state. You use a phase diagram like these: The solid state is usually located on the left. If none is found, it might be hiding in the gas or liquid states. Lower the temperature or increase the pressure, and the solid state should appear.

There is no governor. The American Chemical Society is run by a board headed by a president: Physics is also has a board and a president: If you need help finding solid ground, I'm sure one of these organizations can find you a phase diagram.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

They took over Vacuum State - you know how nature abhors a vacuum.

Governor? Some trans sister.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

It?s mapped to the ?any? key on the keyboard.

Reply to
mailserver.cctv

Actually it is next to State of Mind...

John ;-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

If there is no governor, who enforces Ohms Law?

Reply to
tubeguy

I don't think you understand. A governor keeps rotation and revolving doors from spinning out of control. A president does quite the opposite, causing things to go out of control with corrupt and rapidly spinning appointments. See President Trump's advisors, appointments, and associates for examples. I guess it would be redundant to suggest that the state of the union is anything but solid.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Jeff Liebermann

Stop feeding the troll.

Reply to
Terry Schwartz

Surely you can't mean the guy who needs a computer just to do Ohm's Law? ;->

Cursitor Doom

Is that an invitation to discuss the relative merits of the OP's trolling as compared to mine or yours? At least I have something to feed to the trolls. Surely, you must realize that anything which might be considered argumentative can also be considered trolling. Since I make it a point of only writing things that I consider worth reading, I find it difficult to distinguish between when I am trolling and when I'm merely providing entertainment for the readers. If I accede to your cease and desist demand, does that mean that I will then require your permission and editorial oversight before I am allowed to answer anyone's technical questions? If so, there are moderated newsgroups which would welcome your efforts.

Perhaps "Stop feeding the topic drifters" would be more useful and less attractive. Or better yet: "Thou shalt not post what thou also find unworthy of reading".