Hydromatic SW/SD/VS 25 & 33 Submersible Sump/Effluent Pump

I would like to find out the power consumption of this pump to roughly estimate the backup power solution for it. After going through the manual as well as looking on Google, I have come across similar information as

but I still can't find any information about the power consumption. If I'm reading the specifications wrong, which specs should I be looking at? If not, does anyone have a rough figure from experience? Thanks.

Reply to
ssylee

Hidden in the parts list are two sizes of motor stators giving 1/3 or 1/2 horsepower. A horsepower is approximately 746 watts. Assume a motor efficiency and then apply a "fudge factor" for starting current and such. My guess, with a good safety margin, is about a kilowatt.

Better data should be printed on the nameplate of the pump.

Reply to
NoSPAM