Huge archive of manuals

There appears to be several hundred gigabytes of manuals! Have fun!

Reply to
JW

Nice to see downloadable , simple hierarchic indexing for a change.

Reply to
N_Cook

Agree, usually such posts end in money.

You may land at similar pages googling for "index of /" plus "last modified" both doubly quoted - and adding your actual search term. But I feel google is returning less and less of such results.

Cheers!

Reply to
c4urs11

Sometime, when I get dome time, I must cross-compare my indexed collection of paper manuals with that and other similar indexed resources, ie not unfortunately elektrotanya/eservice , and scan in and upload somewhere the non-duplicates.

Reply to
N_Cook

Nice find. I bookmarked it. I would add

Its free schematics for older radios.

Reply to
John Heath

Many thanks for that pointer!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

No RCA!?

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

Seems pretty useless whining here. Be happy or polish up your Polish.

Cheers!

Reply to
c4urs11

Just a few categories that interested me filled a 32Gb flash drive.

Reply to
Ian Field

Speaking of Polish - there is or was a datasheets.pl site.

Its among the Google hits, but Edge keeps telling me it can't reach the page.

Reply to
Ian Field

What is the revenue stream to pay for that sort of bandwidth consuming platform ?

Reply to
N_Cook

No idea - maybe that's why I got a domain for sale page when I tried to load datasheets.ru.

Within months of the 9/11 attacks, partminer decided their archive of datasheets should be a revenue stream - by about 2012 they went t*ts up.

Reply to
Ian Field

..............actually, that should've read; "pinouts.ru" - I was thinking of something else while typing.

Reply to
Ian Field

still works for me?

Reply to
M Philbrook

Try the Wayback Machine.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

It is still alive. Pages take a long time to load.

Site links to

Cheers!

Reply to
c4urs11

I'm looking for hameg 8014 service manual for quite a while, and still it's not in this huge folder ... if anyone has a link... thanks.

--

Jean-Yves.
Reply to

There is a operating manual here if that helps

John Heath

+1. Grabbed the lot, 112G in 26,714 files. 20,975 files after clearing out the crud.

Thanks to the OP.

--
 (\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Found your diagram for the hm8014. Unfortunately there is a nasty man with his hand out saying I have to give him money before looking at the service manual. You deal with him.

John Heath