HP54510A Power Supply

I've got an HP54510A scope with a dead power supply. Agilent no longer supply the PSU (HP P/N 0950-1879). The same supply was used in all HP 5450X and 5451X scopes.

It was originally made by Computer Products Power Conversion of Hong Kong (P/N XL131-3604E).

It's all discrete components, so it should be possible to fix. Does anyone have a schematic?

Does anyone have any HP documentation which shows what supply voltages the 54510A uses so that I can substitute a modern supply?

It seems a shame to scrap a 1 GS/s scope.

Cheers TW

Reply to
ted.wood