MalloryRecto Power supply???

I have a really old benchtop power supply, an Mallory model 12RS6D

6/12 volt power supply. When I dug it out of storage I noticed the cap to the fuse holder as well as the fuse was missing. Does anyone here know what rating fuse this unit takes? I tried a web search for Mallory with no luck. I can post additional specs on this unit.(volt/amp rating etc...) if needed. Thanks in advance
Reply to
tweak