How to install JVC TV "IFR Detect Unit" ?

I bought a part for my JVC TV, Model AV-32890, part# PIC-21043sr, the "IFR Detect Unit".

It is like small and I wonder is it hard to install behind little red plastic window on front of TV? It may need soldered?

Regards,

Jeff

Reply to
Joe

Take off the back. Pull out chassis. Remove old IFR Install new IFR. Put chassis back in Put back on. Plug in watch TV If you cant do that call a Tech in.

Reply to
kip