Hitachi TV Picture Bowed Inward

I found it difficult to describe the problem I'm having in words so here's a picture:

The TV is a Hitachi Model #27AX0B and the problem started after moving the TV in a U-Haul from San Francisco to Seattle.

Is there something that I can do to fix this TV without sending it in for repair? I'm an electrical engineer but I pretty much know squat about TV repair. I've only managed to repair a couple of TV's in my life.

Basically, if the fix is something that's too involved, I'd rather just go buy a new TV.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
skylargivens