no picture & no sound in Tv

My aiwa sx2150 Tv when started one day suddenly it had no sound was comming even after using the remote & no picture was displayed when started with the power button,picture was displayed when it was started with the video button.I think there is some problem with the memory of the Tv.Please help me to troubleshoot this problem.

Reply to
arvind.gm