Telex Magnabyte 5080 LCD Panel Voltage

Hi!

I just got hold of a Telex Magnabyte 5080 LCD Panel (well, dug out of a chunk of old hardware), but the Power-Supply is missing, there's no input voltage printed anywhere on the Panel. I wanted to test it to see if it's worth to play around with a little, but to avoid any damage I'd rather not plug in every power supply lying around. Anyone out there with this type of panel? Thanks for any hints! bye Chris

Reply to
Christopher Altmann