Help LG plasma TV service manual wanted

Hi,

To repair my TV plasma I'm trying to get the maintenance manual . This 42" plasma is an LG model number RZ-42PX11. Do you know where I could get it in PDF format?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

pf, F5BQP

Reply to
Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)

I have the manual, it's 25 Mb and i could winrar it into 3 parts. Do you still need it? I tried mailing you but your email addy has nospam in it and it bounced. Have you tried the suggestions te group provided you with? ( checking Vs and Va voltages, etc.) Regards Jango

Reply to
jango2

Hi Jango,

Thank you for your reply, yes I still need it. Same problem with you, the direct reply came back in error... In my email the _NOSPAM_ and the _MAPSON_ has to be removed. There are too many spam's in this world... ;-))

I've not seen any suggestion in reply to my email, my problem is probably in the power supply, sometime the sound become low with a small image distorsion. Probably a power supply starting to be at its end of life... may be due to one of the caps willing to go to see the angels or the devil... lol... Thanks for the help.

Best regards pf, F5BQP

"jango2" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hi,

I have the manual, it's 25 Mb and i could winrar it into 3 parts. Do you still need it? I tried mailing you but your email addy has nospam in it and it bounced. Have you tried the suggestions te group provided you with? ( checking Vs and Va voltages, etc.) Regards Jango

Reply to
Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)

Hi Crow,

Yes I got it fine. I've tried to reply you direct yesterday but my email came back in error!

Many thanks and best regards pf