Help identifying mosfet

I've been asked to look at a Genius G-12-060 12V 600W inverter

20600W/products_id/416).

All 6 of the mosfets(?) have failed short circuit.

It may not be worth the effort of actually repairing; but just for giggles I've removed them and I'm trying to find a suitable replacement.

The devices are TO-220 are simply are marked:

F N334AN

The F doesn't look like a Fairchild F, but it appears to be seperate from the part code.

Anyone have any ideas? or any guesses as to what the missing suffix could be?

Reply to
Gintby

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 00:19:24 +0000, Gintby Has Frothed:

If it's an N channel device it would probably be fine to replace it with Fairchild part number RFP45N06. Specs are 50 amps at 60 volts and they are just a buck or two each. Not knowing jack about your device brand but working on others I've repaired were all N channel enhancement mode fets.

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

Meat Plow wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@nntp.sun-meatplow.local:

That's the big *if* though. I'm not even sure they are mosfets....(but I'd be surprised if not).

Reply to
Gintby