Help: I have a McCoy 10Mhz TXCO - need to know supply volts ?

This is a very nice 10 mhz TXCO time base unit - McCoy 00136 - MC833X2-001W - 4 pins - basically I need the input volts.

Your help will be appreciated

CGT

Reply to
t8739

00136 is the FSC number for McCoy Electronics Mt. Holly Springs, PA 17065

Which is now part of Vectron International

Here is there current TCXO product offerings

They also have a separate Military and Space product line, in case yours is a military surplus item.

w9gb

Reply to
gb