one funny window XP computer

in safe mode, it is ok.

in normal windows xp I cannot click any icons to execute any task at all. In the start icon, it always show the "time funeral".

what is going on?

Reply to
donotroubleme

I assume that by "time funeral" you mean hourglass. Hmmm...

One of your startup processes is not starting up successfully. I believe there is a boot mode in which you can choose whether to start things one by one.

It's also possible that if you wait 15 minutes or so, something will time out and you will get a meaningful error message.

Reply to
mc

... where Kadaitcha Man is just waiting to help you.

rofl.

Reply to
Mike

JR North

re-install once more , and it looks fine a the present moment

"JR North" ??????: snipped-for-privacy@seanet.com...

Reply to
me