GParted MSDOS XP Quantian

Sorry to post here, but this group is the smartest.

I used to have a triple boot PC with MSDOS XP and Quantian and am trying to replicat eon a Dell Vostro. Managed to kill win7 by moving it to put MSDOS up front.

Anyone have any tips about this?

Where to put MSDOS (1024 cylinder, zero sector requirement)?

Are the Archive.org XP good? Some don't have a setup key. Or did I fail to notice?

Quantian runs into filesystem location. Tried home=/dev/sda1/knoppix.img

Reply to
vjp2.at

Install order for MS OSs is pretty rigid.

Oldest first.

Linux last.

Good chance that fooling with partitions at any time will dust MS.

Used to have?

RL

Reply to
legg